четверг, 22 мая 2014 г.

Lace&leather

Making a new look, I was inspired by the last post of Chiara FerragniIt was all about black lace. However in my case lace is mixed with leather. I consider this combination as classic, but modern. I was looking for this kind of skirt for several month! You just can't imagine how happy I was, when I finally found it in one of italian shops in Verona. I would like to draw your attention to the jacket. Love the way leather imitates lace. Should I combine it with blouse? Maybe yes, but wouldn't it be too boring? So I decided to put on T-shirt. 
And my favorite detail in this look is ... adorable colour of shoes.






Jacket: Tonex
T-shirt: Betty Blue
Skirt: Pinko
Shoes: Charles&Keith
Sunglasses: secret till the next post.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий